What is this new site all about? 

New to Goatzz? Ask questions about getting started.
joe
Administrator

5/15/2015
joe
Administrator
Goatzz (said "goats"!), is the result of talking to a number of goat breeders who all said the same thing, "there is no good place to go online to search for goats for sale or goat farms. You have to just Google around."

Same story when we talked to ADGA. So having developed a successful platform for another livestock industry, we decided to bring this platform to the goat industry and finally provide a place to make this happen.

This is just a start with many great features that will be added soon that will help make your online marketing easy and effective.

And we're not some big corporation from a big city. We're fairly small but we love what we do and take especially good care of our members. We pick up the phone and will take all the time you need to help you.

So we're confident you'll love Goatzz and especially the personal way we treat you!

The Goatzz Team
0 Link Sign in to reply
joe
Administrator

5/19/2015
joe
Administrator
Thanks to all the new farms that have joined up!

We know it takes a little trust with a new website that this isn't "too good to be true" but is in fact what it seems - a great new marketing opportunity for goat farms.

Don't forget to upload your goats - also free for the first 5 animals. Tell your friends!

Joe
Goatzz.com
0 Link Sign in to reply
joe
Administrator

7/13/2015
joe
Administrator
Goatzz is now proud to offer complete personal farm websites. This means that you can have your own farm website (i.e. www.myfarm.com) and Goatzz is your editing system. Whatever you upload to Goatzz will be synced to your website and onto Goatzz - 2 for 1!

Website packages include website hosting, email accounts, and our personal support to help you every step of the way.

All you need for your website is an upgraded Goatzz membership. Designs are included for free. You can see what your website would look like by going to the 'My Website' tab in your Goatzz account, clicking "Designs & Customization," then clicking the design you like. Your site will immediately be previewed and all the information you've uploaded to Goatzz will already be on your website.

If you need a website address (such as www.myfarm.com), we can register one for you (domain registration fee applies).

These are websites designed and built especially for Goat farms, so get yours going today!
0 Link Sign in to reply
jo@enviro.com

8/13/2015
jo@enviro.com
It's clear by what I have seen so far that you have experience with this sort of platform and I for one am very excited to see where this one takes us all. I will pass on your link to other herders in my area here in Canada. Best of luck in the future.
0 Link Sign in to reply
joe
Administrator

8/25/2015
joe
Administrator
Hi jo, thanks for your response and positive comments! We really appreciate any recommendations to friends.

The free accounts are very generous and for a small farm are perfectly adequate for building a really nice online profile and small sales list and we're not going to suddenly change that up on folks. We sell upgraded memberships that include a website and we'll be adding other paid features in the near future, such as health record keeping software. So we'll be adding to the value of the paid memberships rather than taking away things from the free members.

At this point we're just wanting to provide a benefit to the goat industry and earn peoples' trust and serve them well. It's what we've done with our alpaca industry site and has worked really well for everyone.

Thanks for your support and it's great to have Canadian breeders on the site!

Joe
Goatzz.com
0 Link Sign in to reply