— The Goatzz Team

Arrange pictures 

How can Goatzz be improved?
two maples nubians

6/3/2017
two maples nubians
The picture tool is lacking. Some of the pics are uploaded sideways and no option to rotate them. I tried rotating and saving them on my phone first before uploading and that didn't work either, they still loaded sideways. And it's using the last pic uploaded for the thumbnail instead of the first like most places. I tried to re-order them with the arrow buttons, the screen goes blank for a few seconds then goes back to the picture upload page and the pic is still in the same position as when I started. So now I have an udder pic for the thumbnail pic of my buckling and it seems the only way to remedy it is to delete the pics and start over. This needs some work please. Thank you.
0 Link Sign in to reply
joe
Administrator

6/6/2017
joe
Administrator
Hi, sorry for the frustration with the photos. Photo rotation issues are usually coming from the device they were taken on - mobile devices embed the orientation in the photo so that even though they look correct on the device, once they're uploaded, they rotate automatically based on what's embedded. We plan to add image editing tools in the future.

As for the photo order, the first photo in the sequence is the one that displays as your primary/thumbnail photo. When a new photo is added, it is added to the end of the sequence, so it'll need to be moved to the first position. We'll take a look at the move function to see if there's an issue with this, as you reported.

For faster responses, please send your support questions to support@goatzz.com and we'll get back to you faster that way. Thanks!
0 Link Sign in to reply